Professional Quantity Surveying, Construction Project and Construction Management Practice
The founder of Crawford Construction Consultants is Mr Andre Crawford, a unique construction professional. Mr Crawford started in the construction Industry as a Construction Company Owner and Developer (1985).
MR Crawford covered the entire spectrum as follows:
- Buildings (Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Infrastructure)
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Water Treatment Plants
- Outfall Swearers
- Water and Wewer Reticulations
- Reservoirs and other Civil Construction
Holds the following Qualifications
- B.Sc QS degree from the University of the Free State
- LLB from Unisa
- B.Sc (Hons) QS from the University of the Free State
- Civil Engineering Diploma
- Diploma in Architectural Drafting
- Certificate of Estate Agents.
- Advanced Technical Training Course in Commercial and Industrial Electrial Installations.
- Certificate in Occupational Healt and Safety Management Systems OHSAS 1 8001:1999.
- Certificate in Develop and Promote Labour Intensive Construction Strategies.
- Certificate in PROCSA Agreements.
- Certificate in Earthmoving Equipment, Technology and Management for Civil Engineering Projects.
- Advanced Project Management.
Qualified in the following Trades
- Installations Electrician
- Cabinet Maker
- LP Gas Installer
Specialist in the following Contracts
- JBCC suite of Contracts
- NEC suite of Contracts
- FIDIC suite of contracts
- Bespoke Contracts
As an Investment Specialist besides being involved in advising and execution on numerous projects for investment purposes, Mr Crawford holds:
- A Certificate in Investment and Finance from the University of the Witwatersrand
- A Post Degree Diploma in Corporate Financial Planning and was registered with the Financial Planning Institute as an Associate Financial Planner.
Mr Crawford was also involved in numerous projects as Snr. Project-Snr. Contracts- Snr. Commercial Manager Snr Quantity Surveyor. Projects ranging from a few million rand’s up to Billions of rand’s.
Mr Crawford is a Specialist Profesional Registered with
The South African Council for Quantity Surveyors
The Association of Quantity Surveyors
Internationally with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
Registered with SA Council for Project and Construction Management
Construction Manager internationally registered with the Chartered Institute of Building
Member of the Institute of Civil Engineers
Arbitrator registered with the Association of Arbitrators
Registered as a SARS Tax practitioner
Registered with the South African Institute of Drafting
In light of the above Mr Crawford is unequaled in his experience and knowledge in the Construction Industry as a Professional Quantity Surveyor, Profesional Project Manager and Profesional Construction manager. This experience and knowledge is utilized to the benefit of all Crawford Construction Consulting clients.
Crawford Construction Consulting also provide a training and advisory service to Estimators, Quantity Surveyors and Contractors Crawford Construction Consulting assist contractors with tendering, construction management and related expertise.
Our services caters from the owner builder up to mega projects.
Our goal is to deliver successful projects. By delivering projects that fulfill all the cost, quality and time requirements of a project. We aim for the building of a sustainable and ethical construction industry, and the empowerment of all associated by the construction environment, so that the prosperity of life is enhanced for all.
Our Vison is to provide Quality, Professional Services that sets us apart and enable us to be the Consultancy of choice. Through our Specialist Quantity Surveying, Construction Management and Project Management knowledge coupled with our specialised Construction Law and related expertise in minimizing Contractual Disputes and Delays and ensuring the best possible Professional Cost Planning and Control available.